Roses behind azaleas?

Post here if you have insect problems on your roses
Forum rules
You can view the posts to the forum without registering but in order to post a question or reply to a post you must register as a user. Once you register, you can log in and join the discussion or post a question.

To post your question, simply click on NEW TOPIC or post a REPLY to an existing topic.

To upload a photo, just click on the "upload attachment" tab below the text box when you are posting a question or a reply.

Remember to include where you live (city & state) in your post, so you will get the best answer for your particular area.
kevinmanuel
antispam: no
city_state: adger

Roses behind azaleas?

Post by kevinmanuel » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:31 am

Hi,

I have a huge planting of 5-6 pink oleanders against my garage with a ring of azaleas in front that I keep about 2.5 feet tall. I have always hated the oleanders because they grow so fast. I've always wanted to get rid of them but have no idea what I would put in the space they would leave. Has knockouts that have gotten taller than I thought they typically did. They are easily at least 4.5 feet high. Does anyone think those might be an acceptable replacement?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://garden.org/thread/view/79979/Ro ... d-azaleas/
Marketing video production studio

Thanks

Evanpurdom
city_state: Winnemucca, NV

Re: Roses behind azaleas?

Post by Evanpurdom » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:32 am

Yes!! you can replace them naturally. Take some help from professionals.

Caroldillard
city_state: Waterloo, IL

Re: Roses behind azaleas?

Post by Caroldillard » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:00 am

I too love gardening, so just after I complete my graduation I started studying about seeds and all gardening things. A few days ago, in my house garden, I found springtails were damaging all plants by chewing them and was just harming to seeds. Then without wasting any time I suddenly called a pest control sacramento to exterminate the species. Ever since the exterminator spread pest I didn't face any problem regarding such species.

Return to “Insect Pests on Roses”