Butterfly Garden

Post here if you have questions about planting or transplanting perennials or bulbs
Forum rules
You can view the posts to the forum without registering but in order to post a question or reply to a post you must register as a user. Once you register, you can log in and join the discussion or post a question.

To post your question, select the appropriate category and simply click on NEW TOPIC or post a REPLY to an existing topic.

To upload a photo, just click on the "upload attachment" tab below the text box when you are posting a question or a reply.

Remember to include where you live (city & state) in your post, so you will get the best answer for your particular area.
jerson2m
antispam: no
city_state: Goochland, Va

Butterfly Garden

Post by jerson2m » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:05 am

I'm in Goochland, Va about 3 tenths of a mile from the river and would like to create a butterfly and flowering perennial garden. I understand that milkweed is needed for the monarch. Where can I get this plant and when should it be put in the ground? I already have the butterfly bush plant (2), hibiscus, crepe myrtle (2); what other plants do you recommend to attract butterflies, bees and hummingbirds?

Debbi

wumedigoge
antispam: no
city_state: Delectus alias esse ipsum ea

Re: Butterfly Garden

Post by wumedigoge » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:50 am

In the garden radio provide the information about the garden of the house and in the office. This is the best site which is provide the data and medicine https://www.aussiessayservices.com/aust ... om-review/ which is used to protect the plants from the different type of the diseases.

Return to “Planting and Transplanting”