You can view the posts to the forum without registering but in order to post a question or reply to a post you must register as a user. Once you register, you can log in and join the discussion or post a question.
To post your question, simply click on NEW TOPIC or post a REPLY to an existing topic.
To upload a photo, just click on the "upload attachment" tab below the text box when you are posting a question or a reply.
Remember to include where you live (city & state) in your post, so you will get the best answer for your particular area.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1646
- Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:30 pm
- antispam: no
- Location: Fishersville, VA
- 1. Juniperus chinensis - Chinese Juniper - Choose a cultivar that is in the size range that you need.
2. Juniperus scopulorum - Rocky Mountain Juniper - There are some nice cultivars that are within the size range that you are looking for.
3. Ilex opaca - American Holly - Can grow up to 50' tall but usually grows to 15'-30' under normal landscape conditions. Must have a male and female plant for berry production
4. Ilex cornuta 'Burfordii' - Burford Holly, 20'-25' tall