Grounds Maintenance

Click here if you have general tree or shrub questions don't fit into one of the categories below.
Forum rules
You can view the posts to the forum without registering but in order to post a question or reply to a post you must register as a user. Once you register, you can log in and join the discussion or post a question.

To post your question, simply click on NEW TOPIC or post a REPLY to an existing topic.

To upload a photo, just click on the "upload attachment" tab below the text box when you are posting a question or a reply.

Remember to include where you live (city & state) in your post, so you will get the best answer for your particular area.
LarryWalker
antispam: no
city_state: new york

Grounds Maintenance

Post by LarryWalker » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:54 am

Hi,

I know this has probably been done before, but I was wondering how many of you out there still do there own grounds maintenance?I am thinking of taking it back in house.I used to work for a Grounds maintenance company working across the city in many schools cutting grass, strimming, cutting the hedges and the rest of it. I know its time consuming but the people that we currently use don't seem to take much pride in their work.Any thoughts?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://www.thecaretakers.co.uk/phpBB3/ ... hp?t=32509
ICO Marketing Campaign

Thanks

Return to “General Questions”