You can view the posts to the forum without registering but in order to post a question or reply to a post you must register as a user. Once you register, you can log in and join the discussion or post a question.
To post your question, simply click on NEW TOPIC or post a REPLY to an existing topic.
Remember to include where you live (city & state) in your post, so you will get the best answer for your particular area.
If so, which one? Thanks,
Augusta County, VA
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1646
- Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:30 pm
- antispam: no
- Location: Fishersville, VA
- 1. Hose them down with water and spray them with insecticidal soap. Be sure to spray all sides of the foliage and stems.
2. If you currently have insect problems, including stink bugs, spray with Bonide Eight Garden and Home Ready-to-Use before bringing the plants inside. Always read and follow the label directions.
3. For added protection through the overwintering period, insert Bayer Advanced 2-in-1 Insect Control plus Fertilizer plant spikes into your containers. Always read and follow the label directions!