I want to again apologize for my actions last

Post your questions here. Be sure to include where you are from (city & state).
Forum rules
You can view the posts to the forum without registering but in order to post a question or reply to a post you must register as a user. Once you register, you can log in and join the discussion or post a question.

To post your question, select the appropriate category and simply click on NEW TOPIC or post a REPLY to an existing topic.

To upload a photo, just click on the "upload attachment" tab below the text box when you are posting a question or a reply.

Remember to include where you live (city & state) in your post, so you will get the best answer for your particular area.
linchao
antispam: no
city_state: Unite State

I want to again apologize for my actions last

Post by linchao » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:07 am

Kareem Hunt of the Cleveland Browns was notified Friday that he has been suspended without pay for the Browns’ first eight regular season games for violations of the NFL Personal Conduct Policy in connection with physical altercations at his residence in Cleveland last February and at a resort in Ohio last June.Hunt was placed on the Commissioner Exempt list on November 30 and was released by his former club Bernie Kosar Jersey , the Kansas City Chiefs, that same day. The findings followed a detailed investigation by the NFL, which included reviewing available law enforcement records David Njoku Jersey White , video and electronic communications, interviews with numerous witnesses, and multiple interviews with Hunt.Hunt has advised the league office that he accepts responsibility for his conduct and the discipline that has been imposed. He has committed to take advantage of available resources to help him grow personally and as a member of the Cleveland community Womens Jim Brown Jersey , and to live up to his obligations as an NFL player.The eight-game suspension will take effect as of the final roster reduction on August 31. Hunt will be eligible to play in the Browns’ ninth regular season game.Browns RB Kareem Hunt on NFL suspension:<em>“I want to again apologize for my actions last year. I know that my behavior hurt a lot of people, and I again apologize to them. I respect the league’s decision on discipline, and I appreciate the time I spent with Commissioner Goodell last week. I’m grateful for my time with the Browns over the last month and thankful to all the people in the organization that have welcomed me. I also appreciate all of the support I received from my union through this process. My commitment to earning the trust of the league Nick Chubb Browns Jersey , my teammates, the organization and this community through my actions will continue, and I understand there is a lot of hard work ahead of me before I’m able to fully return to playing the game I love.”</em><em>(Cleveland Browns press release)</em> Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield has a reputation for speaking his mind. He’ll continue to do it.Mayfield tells Mike Tirico of NBC’s that Mayfield has not considered being less candid than he was in college.“No Womens Baker Mayfield Jersey ,” Mayfield said. “I think that’s what catches people off guard. I’m not going to apologize for being me. I truly do pride myself on being completely transparent and honest about how I feel.”“There’s almost a quarterback handbook,” Tirico replied. “‘Don’t give anybody anything bad to put up on their bulletin board.’ You don’t subscribe to that handbook.”“I definitely don’t,” Mayfield said. “I don’t fit in the guidelines and not a lot of people like that. I think that’s where the reaction comes from on the outside https://www.brownslockerroom.com/authen ... own-jersey , but that’s okay — I’m not really worried about it.”Indeed he isn’t. His brutal honesty will create problems from time to time, whether in the building or outside of it. But that’s OK with Mayfield.Tune in to NBC at 7:00 p.m. ET for the Mayfield interview plus plenty more as the Browns make their first appearance on since 2008.

Return to “General Questions”