Steve-Atwater-Jersey

Post your questions here. Be sure to include where you are from (city & state).
Forum rules
You can view the posts to the forum without registering but in order to post a question or reply to a post you must register as a user. Once you register, you can log in and join the discussion or post a question.

To post your question, select the appropriate category and simply click on NEW TOPIC or post a REPLY to an existing topic.

To upload a photo, just click on the "upload attachment" tab below the text box when you are posting a question or a reply.

Remember to include where you live (city & state) in your post, so you will get the best answer for your particular area.
linchao
antispam: no
city_state: Unite State

Steve-Atwater-Jersey

Post by linchao » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:33 pm

CINCINNATI (AP) — Nobody’s overlooking 5-foot-8 Phillip Lindsay anymore https://www.broncosfanstore.com/Steve-Atwater-Jersey , not with the way he’s run the Broncos right back into playoff contention.The rookie rushed for a career-high 157 yards and a pair of touchdowns Sunday as Denver adapted to a windy afternoon and got its third straight victory, 24-10 over the Cincinnati Bengals.The Broncos (6-6) have emerged from their bye week and knocked off the Chargers, Steelers and Bengals to stay in contention in December.Article continues below ...“Four games left, and they’ve got to be our best four,” linebacker Von Miller said. “We took a long way to get there, and there’s still a long way to go.”Denver handled an unseasonably warm day: 66 degrees at kickoff with wind gusts up to 40 mph that redirected kicks and throws. The plan was to give it to their 190-pound running back and let him live up to his new nickname.They’ve started calling him “Pit Bull.”“I like it,” said Lindsay, who really didn’t have a choice in the matter. “The defensive line gave me the name. When the defensive line gives you a name, you take it.”He took it and ran with it, just like he has since he joined the Broncos as an undrafted rookie from Colorado.“Oh man, I’m so happy he’s on our team,” defensive lineman Domata Peko said. “In training camp and OTAs he was wearing No. 2 and all the guys were like, ‘Who the hell is No. 2? He’s making all these plays on us, man.’“And now the whole word knows it’s Phillip Lindsay, man.”Lindsay ran for TDs of 6 yards and 65 yards — the longest of his career — as Denver got up 21-3 in the third quarter and closed it out against the unraveling Bengals (5-7) John Elway Jersey , who lost for the sixth time in seven games. Lindsay’s two touchdowns matched his career high.Lindsay also became the first undrafted rookie in Broncos history to top 1,000 combined yards rushing and receiving in a season.“I don’t know what else to say about him except the league knows about him, opponents know about him and key on stopping him, but he continues to do so,” said Case Keenum, who completed 12 of 21 passes for 151 yards and a touchdown. “He’s having a heck of a year.”The Bengals’ season continues to implode under 16th-year coach Marvin Lewis, who has also coordinated the defense in the last three losses. The crowd of 44,392 was the smallest at Paul Brown Stadium since 2011.The Bengals lost Andy Dalton to a torn ligament in his passing thumb last week. Jeff Driskel made his first NFL start Sunday and went 25 of 38 for 236 yards with a touchdown, an interception, a fumble and four sacks.Standout receiver A.J. Green returned after missing three games with an injured toe on his right foot, hoping to give the Bengals’ offense a lift, but he lasted only one quarter. Green reinjured the foot while running a route and came off the field for perhaps the last time this season, slamming his helmet on the ground before leaving on a cart.“He was obviously battling just to play,” Bengals receiver Alex Erickson said. “I’m sure it’s devastating to him and to the team.”INJURIESBroncos: LB Brandon Marshall was inactive for the fourth straight game with a knee injury. He practiced last week and was listed as questionable. CB Chris Harris Jr. broke his lower right leg in the first quarter. DE Derek Wolfe suffered a rib injury in the second quarter.Bengals: LB Vontaze Burfict suffered a concussion in the second half.FLAGSCincinnati was penalized eight times in the first half, its most in an opening half since 2009. The Bengals finished with 12 penalties for 100 yards.LINE DANCELT Cordy Glenn was inactive for a second straight game with a bad back Shannon Sharpe Jersey , prompting the Bengals to juggle their line. Guard Clint Boling started at left tackle, and Trey Hopkins started at guard. The line got three penalties for holding, two for false starts and one for an illegal block.FEELING THE LOVEPeko was one of the Bengals’ most popular players during his 11 seasons in Cincinnati, when he’d urge the crowd to get loud during games. Fans cheered him throughout his first game back at Paul Brown Stadium.“It felt really good to get the love from the fans,” Peko said. “Being here for 11 seasons, I was always getting the crowd loud.”NOTHING TO SAYFans in the upper deck tape a large banner to the front of a seating section before each game. On Sunday, they taped up a blank banner — nothing left to say about this season.UP NEXTBroncos: play at the 49ers next Sunday.Bengals: play at the Chargers next Sunday. The Denver Broncos (2-2) have a very winnable game on the road against the New York Jets (1-3), but their history on the east coast is one that should give us pause. Nothing ever comes easily in the NFL.Collectively, the Mile High Report staff thinks the Broncos win easily 26-16 over the Jets. Against a rookie quarterback like Sam Darnold, who has struggled, a veteran defense like Denver’s should be able to control the game defensively. So if they do that, then the Broncos would only need an efficient offensive performance to win this game by two plus scores.Here is how we each broke this game down individually.Broncos 27, Jets 13It feels like the issues on offense might be here to stay with the Broncos in 2018, but against a team like the Jets there is no reason two scores don’t win this game for Denver. It is a road game on the east coast, however https://www.broncosfanstore.com/Peyton-Manning-Jersey , so I won’t take anything for granted in this one. - Tim LynchBroncos 27, Jets 20I think Royce Freeman & Philip Lindsay notch a rushing TD each, and Keenum finally gets back on the TD board with an endzone target to Courtland Sutton. Sanders will less in receptions & targets. However, I think Keenum also throws another pick.Meanwhile, the defense will face a group with little in the way of playmakers. The iffy secondary will still give up some big plays it shouldn’t, but I think this is the game the Broncos’ pass rush gets back on course. - Taylor KotheBroncos 24, Jets 21A tough game on the road, this is the win that gets the Broncos back on track for a play-contending season. Von Miller will show up and give the Jets’ rookie QB a nice “Welcome to the NFL” sack while Chris Harris Jr. will send him a pick-six welcome package. I expect Case Keenum to have an improved game, taking advantage of a weak Jets’ secondary and a prime Courtland Sutton. Life is back to good on Monday. - Laurie Lattimore-VolkmannBroncos 23, Jets 6This game is a hard one to predict. One one hand you have the Broncos playing an early game on the east coast on the road. On the other hand, Sam Darnold kinda sucks. Then again, we only scored 23 on a piss poor Chiefs defense AT HOME, and the Jets are at least “middle of the road” on defense (exactly middle as they rank 16th). So, how can I predict we score even the measly 23 we did against the Chiefs? Plus the finger pointing has begun with the “offense needs to score more points” talk. Ugh. What to do, what to do? How about we slap around a rookie QB the way everyone else slaps around rookie QBs? How about we don’t be the “typical Broncos” and be the poster children of career games for other teams and players? How about we try that on for size guys! - Pete BaronBroncos 29 Brandon McManus Color Rush Jersey , Jets 13The Broncos are more talented than the Jets. The Broncos are a better team than the Jets. The Broncos are going to beat the Jets. It’s not hard. Run the ball. Let the rookies take over and they should have no problem. 29-13 Broncos. - Adam MalnatiJets 23, Broncos 20There is no doubt the Broncos should win this game. They should win this game rather easily. How many times have we said that the last two years, only to feel either anger or disappointment at the result? In Denver’s last six games played on the East Coast, it is 1-5. Overall, in the last nine road games, the Broncos are 1-8 and 4-13 in the last 17. It’s OK, I’ll be that one fan. - Ian St. ClairBroncos 31, Jets 9Last time the Broncos played the Jets, they shut them out, and that was with Trevor Siemian at the helm, and are facing a talented but turnover prone young QB in Sam Darnold. I expect this one to be as easy of a win Denver will have on their schedule this year, and will help fans get last week’s taste out of their mouths. Broncos 31 (with a defensive TD), Jets 9. - Jeff EssaryGive us your score predictions in the comments section below.

Return to “General Questions”