Chicago Bears Customized Jerseys

Post your questions here. Be sure to include where you are from (city & state).
Forum rules
You can view the posts to the forum without registering but in order to post a question or reply to a post you must register as a user. Once you register, you can log in and join the discussion or post a question.

To post your question, select the appropriate category and simply click on NEW TOPIC or post a REPLY to an existing topic.

To upload a photo, just click on the "upload attachment" tab below the text box when you are posting a question or a reply.

Remember to include where you live (city & state) in your post, so you will get the best answer for your particular area.
linchao
antispam: no
city_state: Unite State

Chicago Bears Customized Jerseys

Post by linchao » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:29 pm

We’re 100 days away from the start of the NFL’s 2019 season which is special because it’s not only the NFL’s 100th season Cody Parkey Jersey , but it’s also the 100th season of the Chicago Bears. CDTShareTweetShareShareBears and Packers play in 100 days, so give us your very specific prediction for that gameMilwaukee Journal Sentinel-USA TWe’re 100 days away from the start of the NFL’s 2019 season which is special because it’s not only the NFL’s 100th season, but it’s also the 100th season of the Chicago Bears. By now you’re all aware that the Bears were chosen to kick the season off in the Thursday Night prime time special on September 5, and they’ll so by hosting their rival, the Green Bay Packers. A year ago these two teams split, with the Packers knocking off the Bears in their 100th anniversary season opener, 24-23 https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Khalil-Mack-Jersey , and the Bears eliminating the Packers from a postseason opportunity with their 24-17 win in their week 15 match-up.There’s a lot that can happen in these next hundred days, but this is your chance to get a very specific prediction on record. You can give me your score prediction, a player stat line, or anything else you feel will happen that night. I’ll go first to give you a couple ideas of what I’m looking for. I predict that Khalil Mack will have 6 tackles, 1.5 sacks, and a forced fumble in that game. I also predict that NBC Sports color-man, Cris Collinsworth https://www.thebearsfanshop.com , will talk about Mitchell Trubisky’s poor Pro Football Focus grade in the first quarter. What very specific predictions do you guys have for that game? The NFL is still a couple months away from releasing the full 2019 schedule, but bits and pieces are coming out.One piece: The traditional Detroit and Dallas Thanksgiving games will be the Bears against the Lions and the Dolphins against the Cowboys, according to .This would make it the second straight year that the Lions host the Bears on Thanksgiving, and it would be a continuation of one of the NFL’s oldest rivalries. It would be the Dolphins’ sixth Thanksgiving visit to Dallas; they’ve previously been there on Thanksgiving in 1973, 1993, 1999, 2003 and 2011. The 1993 Dolphins-Cowboys Thanksgiving game is one of the most famous Thanksgiving games in NFL history Chicago Bears Customized Jerseys , with the Dolphins winning on a last-second field goal after Cowboys defensive lineman Leon Lett fumbled the game away by muffing a blocked field goal.It’s the NFL’s 100th season, and the league is attempting to highlight matchups with historical significance, so it’s no surprise that an old rivalry like Bears-Lions and a Thanksgiving matchup with some tradition behind it like Dolphins-Cowboys would be on the schedule. There’s no word yet on what the third Thanksgiving game, on NBC in prime time, will be.

Return to “General Questions”