You can view the posts to the forum without registering but in order to post a question or reply to a post you must register as a user. Once you register, you can log in and join the discussion or post a question.
To post your question, select the appropriate category and simply click on NEW TOPIC or post a REPLY to an existing topic.
To upload a photo, just click on the "upload attachment" tab below the text box when you are posting a question or a reply.
Remember to include where you live (city & state) in your post, so you will get the best answer for your particular area.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:34 am
- antispam: no
- city_state: Woodland
• Uninstall the installed Avast Antivirus application from your device from the control panel.
• Update the Windows System settings
• Run SFC in the system for resolving the Windows errors
• Reboot the device and after that reinstall the Antivirus system
With the help of the given steps, you can easily resolve the issue. However, if it still arises, then you must have a word with the experts at avast technical support as soon as possible.
Read more: avast phone number