Tyler Higbee Color Rush Jersey

Post your questions here. Be sure to include where you are from (city & state).
Forum rules
You can view the posts to the forum without registering but in order to post a question or reply to a post you must register as a user. Once you register, you can log in and join the discussion or post a question.

To post your question, select the appropriate category and simply click on NEW TOPIC or post a REPLY to an existing topic.

To upload a photo, just click on the "upload attachment" tab below the text box when you are posting a question or a reply.

Remember to include where you live (city & state) in your post, so you will get the best answer for your particular area.
linchao
antispam: no
city_state: Unite State

Tyler Higbee Color Rush Jersey

Post by linchao » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:20 pm

Between Wednesday night’s mass shooting and the wildfires tearing through the area https://www.ramsfanstore.com/Greg-Zuerlein-Jersey , it has been a trying week in Thousand Oaks, Calfornia.The Rams train in Thousand Oaks and their tackle Andrew Whitworth is trying to help some of the victims of the shooting. As reported by Jay Glazer of The Athletic, Whitworth has pledged this week’s game check to help the victims of the shooting at Borderline Bar & Grill.“As a group Gerald Everett Color Rush Jersey , everyone鈥檚 affected in a different way. Whether it鈥檚 the fear of having your own kids that could be involved in something like that, if it鈥檚 the fear of just being in that environment yourself or just living somewhere where something like that鈥檚 happened,鈥?Whitworth said this week Cooper Kupp Jersey , via Yahoo Sports. 鈥淵ou always think it鈥檚 never going to be around you or involve you, but you always see that from people once you experience it. I think we just wanted to find a way to come together and really just wrap our arms around the community that we live in and that we operate and work in.”The Rams plan to honor the shooting victims at Sunday’s game against the Seahawks. The Rams got a career day from Todd Gurley and rolled up 270 rushing yards as a team on Sunday, but they still had to sweat a bit at the end of their 23-20 win over the Broncos.That might not have been the case had head coach Sean McVay’s offensive playcalling gone in a different direction. The Rams were moving the ball with ease on the ground while finding it much tougher to keep momentum in the passing game Tyler Higbee Color Rush Jersey , but McVay kept putting the ball in the air with the Rams up multiple scores in the fourth quarter.Jared Goff was 3-of-6 with an interception and got sacked twice as the Rams managed one field goal on their final three possessions of the game. He also went 1-of-4 in the red zone on the first two drives as the Rams settled for a pair of field goals to kick off their scoring.McVay was harsh when asked to assess his work in Sunday’s game.“I thought I put us in some horrible spots throughout the game [by] really getting impatient, forcing things that weren鈥檛 there,鈥?McVay said https://www.ramsfanstore.com/Michael-Brockers-Jersey , via Vincent Bonsignore of The Athletic. 鈥淭he players bailed me out finding a way to get a win. …聽The cold didn鈥檛 really dictate the play selection. If anything, the cold might have just affected my brain with some of the decisions I made.”McVay has shown a remarkable ability to remember plays he called in聽past years. If he looks back on Sunday, it will likely be as a reminder not to go down the same path again.

Return to “General Questions”