Podcast

Post your questions here. Be sure to include where you are from (city & state).
Forum rules
You can view the posts to the forum without registering but in order to post a question or reply to a post you must register as a user. Once you register, you can log in and join the discussion or post a question.

To post your question, select the appropriate category and simply click on NEW TOPIC or post a REPLY to an existing topic.

To upload a photo, just click on the "upload attachment" tab below the text box when you are posting a question or a reply.

Remember to include where you live (city & state) in your post, so you will get the best answer for your particular area.
CarolN
antispam: no
city_state: Union Vale, NY

Podcast

Post by CarolN » Sun May 03, 2015 9:27 am

Hi, The podcasts that are identified as from May 2 are actually a repeat of the episodes from the week before.

lorijones
Site Admin
antispam: no

Re: Podcast

Post by lorijones » Tue May 05, 2015 11:59 am

Carol, thanks for pointing this out to us. I checked with the engineer and here is his response:
That's strange that hours 1 and 2 were up. Our logger wasn't working and did not record the show, something we weren't aware of until Karl told me about 9:20. I manually recorded and uploaded the third hour but had not recorded the first two.
The first and second hour were from the show on April 18th when he broadcast from The Great Big Greenhouse in Richmond. Not sure why these 2 hours were inserted for the May 2nd show.

Return to “General Questions”