Vegetable Seeds

Post your questions here. Be sure to include where you are from (city & state).
Forum rules
You can view the posts to the forum without registering but in order to post a question or reply to a post you must register as a user. Once you register, you can log in and join the discussion or post a question.

To post your question, select the appropriate category and simply click on NEW TOPIC or post a REPLY to an existing topic.

To upload a photo, just click on the "upload attachment" tab below the text box when you are posting a question or a reply.

Remember to include where you live (city & state) in your post, so you will get the best answer for your particular area.
Rosemary

Vegetable Seeds

Post by Rosemary » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:24 pm

:( I love your show, and respect your knowledge of the flowering garden world.
Imagine my surprise on last weeks call in show when I caught Andre telling a caller that modified engineered seeds aren't that bad for us. I did not catch the original question. I could not believe Andre would on purpose tell us GMOs are safe. Everything I have read to date says the opposite. Please Andre do some research then come back and tell us the fake stuff is better than the real stuff.
I look forward to learning more about plants from your show.

Juanita
SE Virginia
Zone 7

lorijones
Site Admin
antispam: no

Re: Vegetable Seeds

Post by lorijones » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:16 pm

I think Andre was talking more about hybrid plants and hybrid seeds, not GMO seeds in reference to this call.

Ashtonilton
antispam: no
city_state: Adona_CA

Re: Vegetable Seeds

Post by Ashtonilton » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:30 am

Radio is gardened for the width and all moves for the parents. It is officially provided for the use of the essayhave review for all issued items for the humans. The subject matter is defined for the superficial accounts for the ideal and perfect paths for the satisfactory moves for the participants.

Return to “General Questions”