How to treat an Unwanted Invasive Orchid

Post your questions here. Be sure to include where you are from (city & state).
Forum rules
You can view the posts to the forum without registering but in order to post a question or reply to a post you must register as a user. Once you register, you can log in and join the discussion or post a question.

To post your question, select the appropriate category and simply click on NEW TOPIC or post a REPLY to an existing topic.

To upload a photo, just click on the "upload attachment" tab below the text box when you are posting a question or a reply.

Remember to include where you live (city & state) in your post, so you will get the best answer for your particular area.

How to treat an Unwanted Invasive Orchid

Postby hlh2 » Sat May 26, 2018 8:44 am

I have an invasive terrestrial species of a orchid that has spreader underground. I have idenify it to be a broad leaf hellleborine with a online plant indentification app pic attached. I have foughted this plant for two years with chemical such as roundup and Weed Be Gone. The spray will kill the foliage after several application only to return the following year. Any recommendations for a long term plan to kill the plant from spreading.
hlh2

Return to General Questions