Nandino or Heavenly Bamboo

Post here if you have questions about different fungicides.
Forum rules
You can view the posts to the forum without registering but in order to post a question or reply to a post you must register as a user. Once you register, you can log in and join the discussion or post a question.

To post your question, simply click on NEW TOPIC or post a REPLY to an existing topic.

To upload a photo, just click on the "upload attachment" tab below the text box when you are posting a question or a reply.

Remember to include where you live (city & state) in your post, so you will get the best answer for your particular area.
banjojoan
antispam: no
city_state: Thurmont, Maryland

Nandino or Heavenly Bamboo

Post by banjojoan » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:26 pm

I have a Heavenly Bamboo shrub that never get those red berries. The cluster of
flowers are present and are pollinated by the bees but no berries. What can I do?
Put holly tone on every year. I planted it 6 yrs. ago.
Thanks,
Joan Little
301-447-2577 (H)
301-788-8099 (Cell)

lorijones
Site Admin

Re: Nandino or Heavenly Bamboo

Post by lorijones » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:34 pm

Sometimes planting more than one shrub will allow cross pollination and result in more reliable berry production but I'm not sure if this is the case with Nandina domestica.
The other possibility is that you have one of the dwarf cultivars that have sterile flowers. These compact Nandinas produce flowers but no fruit. It seems like you are doing everything right so it may just be your shrub.

xagabi
city_state: adon

Re: Nandino or Heavenly Bamboo

Post by xagabi » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:46 am

Pest is the insects that damage the crop and lawn of the house with the different damaging style and the design as well. The article is about the controlling of the pest in the lawn of myassignmenthelp review and the garden of the home also.

Return to “Fungicides”