Vegetables

Post here if you are having disease problems in your vegetable garden.
Forum rules
You can view the posts to the forum without registering but in order to post a question or reply to a post you must register as a user. Once you register, you can log in and join the discussion or post a question.

To post your question, simply click on NEW TOPIC or post a REPLY to an existing topic.

To upload a photo, just click on the "upload attachment" tab below the text box when you are posting a question or a reply.

Remember to include where you live (city & state) in your post, so you will get the best answer for your particular area.

Vegetables

Postby MichaelSmith » Mon May 21, 2018 4:54 am

Hi,

I think one of the big concerns with Non-Organic food is the Genetic Modification aspect. That is also a question I have for you all: Do you think the companies and scientists and advertising people who say "Don't worry, GMO foods are okay and there is no proof that they do serious damage to your health" are in the same league with the doctors of years past who said "Don't worry, cigarettes are okay and healthy."? I know people who will not eat the non organic yellow corn chips, for example, and will only get the organic white and yellow corn chips, when making things like salsa and other dishes.
Any Suggestion Would be appreciate.

I didn't find right solution on the internet.

Reference:
http://spyderco.com/forumII/viewtopic.php?t=73727
Digital content production service

Thanks
MichaelSmith

Return to Vegetables