Any synsepalum dulcificum expert??

Post here if you are having disease problems on your fruit trees or berry bushes
Forum rules
You can view the posts to the forum without registering but in order to post a question or reply to a post you must register as a user. Once you register, you can log in and join the discussion or post a question.

To post your question, simply click on NEW TOPIC or post a REPLY to an existing topic.

To upload a photo, just click on the "upload attachment" tab below the text box when you are posting a question or a reply.

Remember to include where you live (city & state) in your post, so you will get the best answer for your particular area.

Any synsepalum dulcificum expert??

Postby MichaelSmith » Mon May 21, 2018 8:48 am

Hello,

Im new here and i already heve a question for you guys,
i have bought 1,5 year Miracle Fruit plant from thailand, at first it have been indoor in a plastic bag for 90 days, now its like 3m from eastern window for about 1 month, it has no direct sun light or very little, but it is in a quite bright place.
Soil is a mix of peat moss and perlite 1:1, ph is about 5.8 - 6.0, recently i've bought a sulfur granulate to lower ph cuz i think it is a little to high. I water my plant with rain water or distilled water, not so often becouse soil is moist, i think becouse of ultrasonic humidifier, which i use to raise humidity near MF (now its 60-75%).
And now what is trouble me that my plant haven't grow even a millimeter (or inch ;p ) from a day MF arrived to me, and now couple of leaves are turning a little yellow, and look like they are druing out ;/ I don't know why, temp is from 20-22 celcius (I live in poland, so i think its 68-74 F in your scale ;p ) ph is not that bad (or maybe it is), you guys are more experienced so pls tell me what can i do more to grow better this plant and to achieve my goal - to taste a miracle fruit berry ;)
oh i forgot about one thing, yesterday i did add a fertilizer for acid loving plants 4-6-6,
and what do you think about humidifier? i wonder... maybe that steam coming from ultrasonic humidifier directly to leaves is to cold?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.helpfulgardener.com/forum/v ... hp?t=59693
Video content studio

Thank you
MichaelSmith

Return to Fruits & Berries