Top Graphed lime light hydrangea

Post here if you have disease problems on deciduous trees, evergreens, or ornamental trees like dogwoods or crape myrtles
Forum rules
You can view the posts to the forum without registering but in order to post a question or reply to a post you must register as a user. Once you register, you can log in and join the discussion or post a question.

To post your question, simply click on NEW TOPIC or post a REPLY to an existing topic.

To upload a photo, just click on the "upload attachment" tab below the text box when you are posting a question or a reply.

Remember to include where you live (city & state) in your post, so you will get the best answer for your particular area.
sara
antispam: no
city_state: fulks run virginia

Top Graphed lime light hydrangea

Post by sara » Thu May 31, 2018 8:13 pm

Hello, I bought a top graphed lime light hydrangea last summer. This year it only grew few leaves in random places and they didn't grow very much either. I thought perhaps it was in to much shade because another tree had really grown over top of it, along the wood line. So we decided to dig it up and move it into a location with more sun. When we dug it out I noticed the trunk had snotty slimy raised white patches all up and down the trunk. Probably at least 20 of them. Please help me, I know if anyone can help me you can.
Thanks Sara
Attachments
Resized_20180531_204803.jpg
Resized_20180531_204803.jpg (233.26 KiB) Viewed 102 times

Return to “Trees including Evergreens and Ornamentals”