My front lawn is horrible

Click this forum to ask questions and get answers about general lawn maintenance like watering, mowing ...
Forum rules
You can view the posts to the forum without registering but in order to post a question or reply to a post you must register as a user. Once you register, you can log in and join the discussion or post a question.

To post your question, simply click on NEW TOPIC or post a REPLY to an existing topic.

To upload a photo, just click on the "upload attachment" tab below the text box when you are posting a question or a reply.

Remember to include where you live (city & state) in your post, so you will get the best answer for your particular area.
kevinmanuel
antispam: no
city_state: adger

My front lawn is horrible

Post by kevinmanuel » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:09 am

Hi,

New home owner in the Southeast, and I live on a 1/2 acre, about 75% of that is front yard. And it is a mess. Lot of weeds, several different types of grasses, and of course crab grass. The last guy that lived there used a lawn service too! I think the service had lapsed about five months prior, which makes me less inclined to use a service that can't provide something that lasts longer than that.
I don't need anyone to cut my grass, and don't need anyone to apply fertilizer; I can to the grunt work myself. I wish I had access to someone who could advise what I should do, take soil samples, etc. I almost wish I could just burn it all and start over. Or lay some sod over the top of it and be done with it.
Anyone have experience and can offer some advice?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.bogleheads.org/forum/viewto ... 2#p2047591
Digital video production studio

Thank you.

Return to “Lawn Maintenance”