Fall Lawn Care

Click this forum to ask questions and get answers about fertilizing your lawn. Find advice on when to fertilize and what to use.
Forum rules
You can view the posts to the forum without registering but in order to post a question or reply to a post you must register as a user. Once you register, you can log in and join the discussion or post a question.

To post your question, simply click on NEW TOPIC or post a REPLY to an existing topic.

To upload a photo, just click on the "upload attachment" tab below the text box when you are posting a question or a reply.

Remember to include where you live (city & state) in your post, so you will get the best answer for your particular area.
mferguson
antispam: no

Fall Lawn Care

Post by mferguson » Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:01 pm

I live in a townhouse in Maryland. I have a small yard that after a few years of neglect, I am trying to get back into shape. I have purchased some Grub Control stuff, and some fall/winter lawn food. My question is - which should I put down first, and how long do I need to wait to put down the other, or can I do it all in one shot.

Thank you,

jennifer

Re: Fall Lawn Care

Post by jennifer » Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:24 pm

You can put the grub proof material and the lawn food down at the same time. Follow the label directions! Espoma Organic Lawn Food and Milorganite are great choices for organic fertilizers for the lawn. A good resource is for lawn and turf issues is http://www.myturfandgardeningstore.com/.

zahybe
antispam: no
city_state: adon

Re: Fall Lawn Care

Post by zahybe » Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:24 am

It's difficult to tack care the lawn because of just professional are properly tack care of your lawn. If we need the essays then we hire essay writer so like then if you want to tack care of your yard or lawn then hire the professional gardener.

Return to “Lawn Feeding”